Esprit, the international youthful lifestyle brand, announces the launch of their SS’11 collection. This summer, Esprit SS’11 collection has a relaxed and authentic peppy look.
The collection is also accentuated with solid colors like aqua colors, red and coral, airy pastels for a fresh and edgy look.
- ‘Esprit Women collection’ is inspired by the magic of international cities, the line includes flattering, feminine styled dresses like the olive-coloured, twisted neckholder shirt embellished with gemstones, combined with a short, sarouel skirt with flowing drapes.
- ‘Esprit Women Casual’ is all about feminine styles and natural influences. Esprit casual dresses and skirts come in various silhouettes with fresh and charming hues of beige, grey, warm brown and khaki. Sport a total denim look with jeans, or quirky skirt teemed with a bright shirt, or jacket with summer boots and a luxurious neckerchief, for a flattering summer look. Choose from delicate strappy dress in millefleurs with ruche detail and floral prints, abstract ethnic, animal and playful watercolour prints that exudes style.
- The flavor of this season in Esprit Men Casuals is the juvenile mishmash of campus and rugby style elements. To show off your macho intelligence with your wardrobe, checkered and striped blazers in club style with classic elbow patches, or knitted jackets and Oxford shirt with button-down collar is just what your wardrobe needs this season.
- Esprit Men Collection unveils a new interpretation of cosmopolitan lifestyle, which varies between elegance and sportiness. Esprit collection’s Formal single pants combined with knitted cardigans and sports jacket suit, shirt and tie in new summery ultra-light materials or blazer in narrow reflects audacious fashion. ‘Urban Utility’ and ‘Vintage Traveller’, the Esprit Men edc, expresses a cool, young and authentic look.
- Esprit SS 11 collection starts from Rs 590, available in all retail destinations of Esprit.