Pioneer India Electronics, a subsidiary of Pioneer Corporation, Japan, the global leader in car entertainment and home electronic products today unveiled 2011 series of car audio systems aimed at enhancing the overall experience of music while on the move.
Speaking on the launch Mr. Tomoyuki Komiya, MD India said, “India is a market that offers huge avenue for growth in car audio segment. With a series of new car launches planned in 2011 by most car manufacturers, there is immense potential for our offerings. The 2011 series of in car multimedia are in sync with the consumer preferences and bring international experience closer to Indian consumers.”
- The “DEH” range has on offer 8 in-car CD receivers providing 2,16,000 multicolor illuminations to match different moods of the driver and the interiors of the car. This is the highest color option in car audio system available across the industry.
- This is the first time that features like storing 5 mobile pairing is made possible in car audio system. This unique offering allows the system to memorize up to 5 mobile numbers and comes alive with the traveler’s Bluetooth activation.
- Upto 5000 telephone numbers can be stored in the phone book memory for the ease of passengers. The Auto EQ (equalizer) calibrates all sound frequencies and time alignment for customized audio to match individual car interior. Additionally, the user can even sound tune through the 8-band Graphic EQ.
- The “AVH” range comes with Innovative User Interface that makes direct operation of in-car needs simple, convenient and effective. Shortcuts indicating various modes, settings, iPod and iPhone operations are all part of this new innovative interface.
- The whole collection is available in the exclusive outlets of Pioneer.