Parx, the premium casual lifestyle brand inspired by art, architecture, music, and sport from across the globe has announced the launch of its refreshing Spring Summer 2011 Collection. The label offers young men a collection that epitomises casual sophistication while giving the wearer the feel of extravagance.
A unique blend of art, music & architecture manifests itself in the ‘The Sport & Club Collection’, the highlight of the Parx Spring Summer Collection 2011. The collection includes casual and evening clothing range for young men.
Sport Collection introduces four different collections: Americana, Bohemian, Eastern Glee and Santorini, sporting a colorful and vibrant look.
- Americana Collection is all about a classic look being metophorised into a neo classic mutant form which stabilizes as a strong key trend for the collection. It’s a merged, blended, remixed version with classic American touch and the use of American blue, red and white ruling the palate sure to make a classic style statement.
- Bohemian Collection is inspired by a carefree and conscious lifestyle, the collection has a colorful & vibrant look dominated by primary colors and includes a homogenous collection of Polo’s, Graphic Tees and Sport jackets.
- Eastern Glee Collection has an eastern and European touch to it, inspired by the shades of peacock lines, paintings and Persian structures.
- Santorini Collection is a collection based on ‘Santorini’ city of Greece covering all hues and depths of blue in the collection.
- The Parx SS’11 collection is available at all Exclusive Parx Stores, The Raymond Shop, Central and other leading multi-brand stores across the country.