Westlife to add 300 McDonald's outlets by 2027
Westlife to add 300 McDonald's outlets by 2027

Westlife Foodworld, the master franchisee of McDonald's restaurants for West and South India, expects sales to increase by over three times, to Rs 4,500 crore, in the next five years.

According to the company's "Vision 2027," Westlife Foodworld will add over 300 McDonald's restaurants as part of network growth over the next five years, with 60% of the new locations perhaps located in the southern region and the remaining 40% in the western zone.

“The Westlife Foodworld vision 2027 provides tactical direction for the future. In the next five years, we anticipate tripling our revenues to Rs 40–45 billion thanks to the addition of about 300 restaurants by 2027,” shared Akshay Jatia, ED, Westlife Foodworld.

Omnichannel strategy, cost optimization, menu management, and capital efficiency are some of the primary growth drivers cited by Jatia.

Westlife-operated restaurants had sales of Rs 1,556.08 crore during the fiscal year that ended on March 31, 2022.

In addition, it is developing a menu strategy with future marketing and innovation to support corporate growth. Through its classic, decadent, and burger meals, it will continue to hold the top spot in the burger market. Additionally, "a comprehensive chicken portfolio will be built to aid improve product relevance in the South" markets.

Westlife Foodworld will also focus on cost optimization in accordance with its goal.

Hardcastle Restaurants has been a franchisee in the region since its inception in 1996.

Stay on top – Get the daily news from Indian Retailer in your inbox
Also Worth Reading