Ever since the Union Budget levied hefty increase in excise duty on cigarettes, ITC’s stocks have been hampered affecting its core tobacco business and thus the company is thinking of separating its main business from other businesses.
- Limeroad raises $45mn in a year
- The M-Wars of retail
- RB plans Swachh products for masses
- Pantaloons to go online
- McDonald's launches fashion line
- Lenovo changing smartly
- BreakbounceStreetwear on grounds now
- Finding a Silver Lining in Retail SCM!
- Online food delivery heats up!
- Kirana stores get a new address, at Amazon
Design & VM
More >>Multi Channel
More >>Retail Interviews
More >>Brand Licensing
More >>Sector Watch
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
More >>Business & Investment
More >>More News
McDonald's clothing collection includes thermals, dog jackets, raincoats and willies, with burger
German luxury carmaker Audi is all set to announce a major investment for the Indian market in 3-4
Online shoppers will soon have one more excuse to avoid the crowd,as leading e-tailers like
Leading telecom company Bharti Airtel recently announced its partnership with Amazon Web Services to