Suiting fabric producer Raymond Ltd today said it plans to invest USD 5 million to launch its products in the West Asian and African markets through its subsidiaries.
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- Amazon India rolls out household supplies store
- Snapdeal partners with Odisha govt
- E-commerce firms warm up for the festive season
- FreeCharge and UCO bank for effective e-payments
- Paytm to launch financial services business
- Hyper local app, Crown it launches in Bangalore
- Flipkart to launch support centres in 20 cities
- Ecommerce generates $1.2 mn revenue
More >>Retail Interviews
- Consumers are now smart shoppers
- “We partnered with Snapdeal for a unified experience
- Indian sensibility growing for Italian fashion and design
- Converting aspirational customers into loyal customers
- Spykar continues to focus on offline expansion
- Myntra Investing Heavily in SCM
- “Supporting shawl weavers with a livelihood”
- Cotton USA enters for bigger pie in Indian Market
Retail StartupMore >>
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Changing dynamics of online travel industry
- Veggie retailers on a progressive trend
- Raymond Group targets new categories in consumer products
- Godrej Nature’s Basket partners with YES BANK
- Godrej Appliances targets 27% growth in 2016
- Nutrition merchandise popping up
- Dish of the day: A design that feeds!
- Nestle India to resume export of Maggi noodles
- ITC's packaged food biz hits $1-bn
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Johnston & Murphy unveils the statement signatures as their Autumn- Winter..
- Mahindra Retail to rename Mom & Me stores as 'Babyoye by
- Flying high with Automobile startup Droom
- ISHANYA launches HomeSukh
- BigBasket ropes in Shah Rukh Khan as brand ambassador
- Frederique Constant unveils its smartwatch in India
- Leveraging the Analytics for Fashion eCommerce
- CaratLane enhances try-on jewellery experience
- Whirlpool unveils built-in-showroom in Tamil Nadu
- Siemens iQ700 transforms kitchen into a living room
More >>Retail Technology
- Gloob Decor to enhance retail technology
- Urban Ladder first to launch Apple Watch app
- Retailers embrace big data to gauge preferences
- Modernizing the Indian Kirana stores
- MYPACCO and Vinculum team-up to help e-tailers
- How integrated e-Solutions can help fashion e-Retailers
- Amazon to establish data centres in India
- Businesses gravitating towards wearable technology
- The BIG (data) deal in retail revolution!
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- What's Trending this Rakhi !
- Lenskart to invest Rs 60 crore to set up a new unit
- Surviving in an Omni-Channel Platform
- BedBathMore to invest Rs 128cr
- Tiger Global invests $15m more in Roposo
- Kalyan Jewellers to foray into ecommerce
- Housing.com acquires HomeBuy360 for $2 million
- Retailers go patriotic with huge offers on freedom day!
- Hero Cycles acquires major stake in UK's Avocet Sports
- Jabong transfers over 100 employees
- Askmebazaar.com bets on faster delivery
- Risk Management for Retail Supply Chain
- Tata ropes in top talent for its ecommerce foray
- eRetailers to recruit from engineering institutes
- Snapdeal rolls out Snapdeal Instant delivery service
- MobileStore to deliver Lava pixel v1 within 2hours
- Printvenue launches 24 hour delivery service
- Flipkart teams up with Aptech to train sellers
More >>More News on Retail
Om Prakash Munjal Chairman Hero Cycles died at the age of 86 at Ludhiana in the Hero Heart..
Solute Tradings (P) Limited Company today signed a..
To mark the beginning of a historic day for eBay globally, eBay India today launched an unique..
US-based Pizza chain Sbarro plans almost three-fold increase in its store count to 50 in the..