Google India announced it plans to soon launch the third edition of its 'Great Online Shopping Festival' from December 10-12, featuring over 450 partners, says a PTI report.
- Reinvigorating brand Arvind
- BMW unveils M5 sedan
- STAR CJ launches its M-Commerce Site
- How Jewellery retail Industry is pacing up?
- Paytm aims to clock $1 bn GMV by 2015
- Digital property is the way forward
- Nestle to strengthen its position in India
- CCI gets complaint against Flipkart
- Zicom to re-enter in security biz segment
- Natural ice cream eyes 100 outlets in Delhi
More >>Editor's Picks
More >>Multi Channel
More >>Retail Interviews
Best Licensing Brands
More >>Sector Watch
More >>Launch Pad
More >>Hot Trends
More >>Brand Updates
More >>More News
Jewellery industry stocks are losing lusture, as the government is planning to impose curbs on
Gold exports rose by 22 per cent rose by 22 per cent to Rs 33,594 crore in the H1 of this fiscal.
Retail giant, Future Lifestyle and Fashions Ltd (FLFL) reported net profit of Rs 6.98 crore for the
Competition Commission is all set to finales its decision on the USD 4 billion, Sun Pharma-Ranbaxy