Indian Retail sector is expected to surge by 10 per cent to become USD 1 trillion by 2020, says a study by PwC.
- Men prefer shopping through smartphones
- Mumbai gets its first 'Studio Pepperfry'
- Asia to be the largest online market: Report
- MB jewellers betting big on e-commerce
- Mahindra First Choice bullish on expansion
- Delhivery ties up with Upbeatz.com
- E-tail spending to reach $16 billion by 2018:
- Godrej targets a sale of Rs 2K cr
- The 'e' challenge to physical retail
- Delhi may see 'Haryana Fresh' outlets
Design & VM
More >>Multi Channel
More >>Retail Interviews
More >>Brand Licensing
More >>Sector Watch
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
More >>Business & Investment
More >>More News
Lebanon and India to come together at the 29th edition of the Surajkund International Crafts Mela.
Annual Dastkari Haat crafts bazaar is all set to showcase finest handicrafts from India as well as
Dipping inflation is likely to overturn as the figures for the current month may show a rising
Gap Inc has struck a deal with Europe's largest dedicated online fashion retailer Zalando to sell