Govt has received 72 proposals from various companies including Adani Group, ITC and Future Group for 17 food parks to be approved in the next two-three months, says a PTI report.
- Samsung, LG bullish on biz climate in India
- Nexus 6, Nexus 9 may hit Indian market soon
- Agra to host leather fair
- ICICI Bank unveils new product for NRIs
- 8 Indians in Fortune's powerful women list
- The festive season is back with a bang!
- Rent a Nano at just Rs 399/day
- Diageo rolls out Smirnoff Black in Karnataka
- Intex launches smartphone featuring Mary Kom
- Biba set to leverage the e-commerce market
- Myntra.com launches Fashion Incubator program
More >>Editor's Picks
More >>Multi Channel
More >>Retail Interviews
More >>Sector Watch
More >>Launch Pad
More >>Hot Trends
More >>More News
The Eighth International Leather, Footwear Components and Technology Fair will be held here from November 7 to 9, according to a report in
The government has put on alert customs officials at all international airports and land and sea borders to further intensify measures to
Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable has launched various gift packs for the ongoing festive season including sweets packs and gift packs of
Kishore Biyani-promoted Future Retail has received market regulator Sebi's approval to raise up to Rs 1,600 crore through rights issue,
Best Licensing Brands
The developer of Angry Birds, Rovio Enter...
Garfield, the adorable cat, has grown its licensing programme...
Started as a yellow happy face, the Smiley has come a long way...
The University of Oxford is a prestigious name not only among...
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) is one iconic brand...
Dream Theatre is the exclusive licensee...
Chhota Bheem is one of the few successful...