Burgeoning demand for electronic products in India is expected to attract investment worth about Rs 5,000 crore in the sector over the next 2-3 years, says a PTI report quoting the industry body India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA).
- Reinvented Nokia committed to growth
- Agra to host leather components fair in Nov
- Complacency a danger for any business:Tata
- Lenovo developing products for on & offline
- Adani, ITC and others apply for food parks
- FI 2014: Retailers going 'Omni channel' way
- Samsung,LG bullish on biz climate
- Starbucks to roll out 'pay ahead' option
- Future Lifestyle acquires stake in Elisir
- Videocon launches gesture control phone
- Is e-commerce a threat to traditional retail?
- Natural ice cream eyes 100 outlets in Delhi
More >>Editor's Picks
More >>Multi Channel
More >>Retail Interviews
More >>Sector Watch
More >>Launch Pad
More >>Hot Trends
More >>More News
The Eighth International Leather, Footwear Components and Technology Fair will be held here from November 7 to 9, according to a report in
The government has put on alert customs officials at all international airports and land and sea borders to further intensify measures to
Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable has launched various gift packs for the ongoing festive season including sweets packs and gift packs of
Kishore Biyani-promoted Future Retail has received market regulator Sebi's approval to raise up to Rs 1,600 crore through rights issue,
Best Licensing Brands
The developer of Angry Birds, Rovio Enter...
Garfield, the adorable cat, has grown its licensing programme...
Started as a yellow happy face, the Smiley has come a long way...
The University of Oxford is a prestigious name not only among...
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) is one iconic brand...
Dream Theatre is the exclusive licensee...
Chhota Bheem is one of the few successful...