"We are aiming to sell 1 million smartphones in 2014 and are on track to achieve our target," Huawei Telecommunications India CEO Cai Liqun said.
- Myntra.com launches Fashion Incubator program
- Flipkart to sell jewellery online; ties up with PC
- Luxury Hotels eyes membership of 30 hotels
- Govt to pass transport cess to liquor wholesalers
- Sony looks to tap India's small cities
- Kaya to go capex-light to fuel growth
- Lighting firms eyeing on 100 smart cities
- Biyani questions rationale of investments in e-commerce
- Panasonic launches 4KUltra HD camcorder
- HomeShop18 partners Shilpa for designer sarees
- Gold demand will increase: World Gold Council
- Indian in UAE laud Make in India campaign
More >>Editor's Picks
More >>Multi Channel
More >>Retail Interviews
More >>Sector Watch
More >>Launch Pad
More >>Hot Trends
More >>More News
Mahindra Group Chairman, Anand Mahindra today said every citizen would have to play a part in making PM Narendra Modi's ambitious 'Make In
ICICI Bank today launched a new product to serve the Indian diaspora and cater to their nonó financial needs, as per a report in PTI.
As many as eight Indian women, led by ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar, have made it to the Fortune list of 25 most powerful women, shaping
Bharat Petroleum Corporation has ruled out tying up with private players, saying that the PSU has enough capabilities for expanding its
Best Licensing Brands
The developer of Angry Birds, Rovio Enter...
Garfield, the adorable cat, has grown its licensing programme...
Started as a yellow happy face, the Smiley has come a long way...
The University of Oxford is a prestigious name not only among...
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) is one iconic brand...
Dream Theatre is the exclusive licensee...
Chhota Bheem is one of the few successful...