Retail business surely promises huge return on investment for entrepreneurs in Tier I and II cities. But small towns are no less of a profit ground when it comes to retail. Here are 8 retail business ideas for small towns.
- Soul Space Launches Maiden Outlet In Pune
- Adidas To Open 4-5 stadium format outlets In India
- Myntra Cuts Losses By 25% to Rs 655 cr in FY17
- Paytm Mall Launches New service offerings
- Trek Bicycle Plans Retail Expansion In North India
- Shoppers Stop Gets Exclusive Merchandise Rights
- Amazon India CTO Quits Office, Likely To Join
Retail InterviewsMore >>
Retail StartupMore >>
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- Malls going omni-channel!
- The best of the both worlds!
- Omnichannel - The Future of Retail
- 4 Retail Habits Influencing New Age Consumers
- E-commerce going beyond e-retail!
- Seamless Omni-channel Journey!
- Is Conversational Commerce The Next Big Thing in Retail
- What Makes Omni-Channel Strategy Vital For Retailers
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- New trends of pet food!
- Is Indian Home Decor Market Hitting The Jackpot
- Emergence of detox drinks!
- India Emerging For New-Age Snacking!
- Throttling The Paddle Of Success
- How Are Indian Perfume Brands Gushing International Aroma
- How to Get Big Bazaar Franchise?
- Indian Textile Sourcing on its way to make Big!
- A new milkman at doorstep!
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Groupe SEB, world leader in small domestic equipment with a turnover of 5 billion..
More >>Retail Technology
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- 10 things you did not know about Walmart
- Top 5 Globally Most Sought-after Export Products
- Walmart-Flipkart deal!
- Best tips to manage on-floor staff!
- CAIT Opposes Walmart- Flipkart deal!
- Flipkart goes Flipwalkart!
- Top fashion brands of the world!
- Top 10 Shopping destinations of the world!
- Investment in Retail Business!
- How to build a fashion brand?
- How to make widow shoppers your actual customers!
- How to choose right CRM!
- Emerging trends in packaging industry!
- Regional going national!
- Retail Makeover!
- Digitalization driving growth in logistics sector!
- Innovations of Store Design!
- Omnishoppers challenging the retailers!
More >>More News on Retail
Cara Mia is the fifth private label from Flipkart Fashion, after the already established..
SKULT has introduced some new categories to the Indian..
The brand already has its presence in e-commerce platforms like Myntra, Jabong and Amazon..
The stadium format stores have already proved successful from the business point of view in..