Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- DSK Motowheels records fastest sale of superbikes in India
- Adidas gifts Made in India training gear to PM Narendra Modi
- Nestle withdraws Maggi noodles in India
- Haier to invest Rs 360 cr to double manufacturing capacity
- SBI to auction retail store Loot
- Dabur surges to 21% in Q4
- Numero Uno Clothing Files IPO
- Truefitt and Hill to hit Metros and Tier-II cities with 100 outlets
- Sangeetha Mobiles to scout deep south thru 650 more stores
- Paytm & NCTI ink MoU to scale MSMEs