100 Kodak outlets by 2012
Imaging and printing solutions provider, Kodak India plans to open 100 Kodak Express stores..
January 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Imaging and printing solutions provider, Kodak India plans to open 100 Kodak Express stores in the country over the next two years, with an estimated investment of Rs 15 crore.
“Our main focus will be major metros and tier II cities,” said PN Raghavir, Vice-President-Marketing at Kodak India. Presently, Kodak has 12 such stores in the country.
He pegged the total digital camera market in India at 1.5 million units.
Kodak enjoys a 29 per cent market share in the digicam segment, priced below Rs 10,000, which has been the major driver for its growth in the country
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India