100 Kodak outlets by 2012
Imaging and printing solutions provider, Kodak India plans to open 100 Kodak Express stores..
January 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Imaging and printing solutions provider, Kodak India plans to open 100 Kodak Express stores in the country over the next two years, with an estimated investment of Rs 15 crore.
“Our main focus will be major metros and tier II cities,” said PN Raghavir, Vice-President-Marketing at Kodak India. Presently, Kodak has 12 such stores in the country.
He pegged the total digital camera market in India at 1.5 million units.
Kodak enjoys a 29 per cent market share in the digicam segment, priced below Rs 10,000, which has been the major driver for its growth in the country
- Montblanc opens new boutique in Bangalore
- Milkbasket tops up its Series A with another $7 Million
- Lingerie e-tailer Clovia plans to open 75 stores by 2021-end
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka