32nd Milestones to open more hotels: Goa and Gurgaon are targeted locations
32nd Milestone Resorts announced it would open four boutique hotels in Goa and launch a five-star hotel in Gurgaon, investing Rs.500 crore in the ventures.
May 16, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
32nd Milestone Resorts announced it would open four boutique hotels in Goa and launch a five-star hotel in Gurgaon, investing Rs.500 crore in the ventures. Anubhav Sharma, Managing Director of the company, informed that the boutique retreats on the Baga riverfront and Vagator beach would be ready this year. 32nd Milestone is considering management tie-ups with leading hotel chains, he added. The company also announced that it had recently opened a beach retreat at Candolim in Goa. The Candolim resort offers the option of vacationing on a yacht, which Mr Sharma said was the first of its kind in India. It is revealed from the company sources that the 32nd is aiming at high-end corporate clients. They have a hotel in Gurgaon and have launched a hotel in Goa, and are coming up with three more hotels in Goa. Right now they have 12 rooms in Goa. They plan to add at least 56 rooms in near future. The USP of these hotels will b their locations. The hotel in Goa, named 350 Beach Retreat, gives the visitors a feel of being in the middle of the sea. The hotel in Gurgaon is strategically located in the commercial hub on National Highway 8. The company is in talk with Shereton Group, Hyatt and many such big names for a management tie-up. But nothing has yet been finalised.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India