36 Aromas cafes by Ideal Hospitality
Ideal Hospitality Private Ltd (IHPL) intends to increase the number of its coffee joint, Aromas..............
January 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ideal Hospitality Private Ltd (IHPL) intends to increase the number of its coffee joint, Aromas, to 36 the year end. Aromas, the Australian coffee retail chain formed an alliance with the Mumbai-based IHPL last year to enter the Indian and Southeast Asian markets. Currently, there is one Aromas each in Mumbai and Pune.
The company would open ten outlets in Mumbai, five in Pune, six in Delhi, three in Bangalore and the remaining in tier II cities. The company will make an investment of around Rs 80-90 lakh for opening one cafe.
Aromas will not take the franchise route to expand in India and all the outlets will be IHPL-owned, the company had declared earlier.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations