36 Aromas cafes by Ideal Hospitality
Ideal Hospitality Private Ltd (IHPL) intends to increase the number of its coffee joint, Aromas..............
January 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ideal Hospitality Private Ltd (IHPL) intends to increase the number of its coffee joint, Aromas, to 36 the year end. Aromas, the Australian coffee retail chain formed an alliance with the Mumbai-based IHPL last year to enter the Indian and Southeast Asian markets. Currently, there is one Aromas each in Mumbai and Pune.
The company would open ten outlets in Mumbai, five in Pune, six in Delhi, three in Bangalore and the remaining in tier II cities. The company will make an investment of around Rs 80-90 lakh for opening one cafe.
Aromas will not take the franchise route to expand in India and all the outlets will be IHPL-owned, the company had declared earlier.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore