AMR joins hands with Manish Arora
Manish will be designing for the real eatate player.September 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
AMR Group, a group with diverse business interests, and Manish Arora, the celebrated Indian Designer, have entered into a strategic tie-up. As per immediate plans, AMR is principle sponsor for Manish Arora’s Paris Fashion Week and the ace designer would be designing the AMR’s forthcoming residential projects in Greater Noida.
AMR Infrastructures is the real estate arm of AMR Group which is a large conglomerate with business interests in wide ranging fields namely jewellery, textile, education, security systems, entertainment and media, fashion, hospitality and power projects.
AMR is also launching The Great Adventure Mall will have activities such as Helicopter joyrides, Hot Air balloon, Paramotor, ATV’s, Go karting, Remote control airplanes, Remote control F1 cars, Reverse Bungee Jumping, , Vertical wind tunnel, Out-bound training, Adventure rope course, Army obstacles, Night bazaar, Indoor golf course, 5D cinema theatre, Artificial beach, Theme restaurant & café, Open restaurant, Multi-cuisine restaurants, Food court, Wax museum, Ice skating rink, Paintball, Zorbing, Zip lines, Shooting range, Archery, Miniplexes & multiplexes, Kid play zone, Gaming zone, Bowling alley, Scary house, Luxury tents, Cycling, Horse riding, Laser light & sound fountains, International film academy, Film shooting floor, Scuba diving, Butterfly and Bird park as these activities will add a new dimension and destination to Greater Noida and will also add a feather in the cap of AMR.
Speaking on this occasion, Kapil Aggarwal, Managing Director of AMR Group said, “AMR Group has always promoted creativity and I feel proud to be associating with the guru of Indian Fashion scene, Manish Arora. I look forward to this unique association, hoping to deliver to our customers an exclusive, state-of-the-art living experience.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint