AMR joins hands with Manish Arora
Manish will be designing for the real eatate player.September 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
AMR Group, a group with diverse business interests, and Manish Arora, the celebrated Indian Designer, have entered into a strategic tie-up. As per immediate plans, AMR is principle sponsor for Manish Arora’s Paris Fashion Week and the ace designer would be designing the AMR’s forthcoming residential projects in Greater Noida.
AMR Infrastructures is the real estate arm of AMR Group which is a large conglomerate with business interests in wide ranging fields namely jewellery, textile, education, security systems, entertainment and media, fashion, hospitality and power projects.
AMR is also launching The Great Adventure Mall will have activities such as Helicopter joyrides, Hot Air balloon, Paramotor, ATV’s, Go karting, Remote control airplanes, Remote control F1 cars, Reverse Bungee Jumping, , Vertical wind tunnel, Out-bound training, Adventure rope course, Army obstacles, Night bazaar, Indoor golf course, 5D cinema theatre, Artificial beach, Theme restaurant & café, Open restaurant, Multi-cuisine restaurants, Food court, Wax museum, Ice skating rink, Paintball, Zorbing, Zip lines, Shooting range, Archery, Miniplexes & multiplexes, Kid play zone, Gaming zone, Bowling alley, Scary house, Luxury tents, Cycling, Horse riding, Laser light & sound fountains, International film academy, Film shooting floor, Scuba diving, Butterfly and Bird park as these activities will add a new dimension and destination to Greater Noida and will also add a feather in the cap of AMR.
Speaking on this occasion, Kapil Aggarwal, Managing Director of AMR Group said, “AMR Group has always promoted creativity and I feel proud to be associating with the guru of Indian Fashion scene, Manish Arora. I look forward to this unique association, hoping to deliver to our customers an exclusive, state-of-the-art living experience.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021