ASUS goes to Guwahati
Shifts focus to Tier II and Tier III cities.June 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
ASUS Technology is on an expansion spree. After its recent foray into Mysore, ASUS now reaches to the Eastern city, Guwahati. Like the existing outlet, this outlet will also feature the entire range of fully working notebooks and netbooks that have been launched in India till date. The retail outlet Datamation - The Technology Shop is located at Ground Floor, Kanchan Complex Basistha Road Wireless Guwahati.
The company plans to magnify its retail presence across the country, by setting up stores in various small cities and towns. The company already has set up stores in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Calicut, Goa, Thane, Raipur, Bhillai, Gurgaon Durgapur, Kanpur, Cochin, Siliguri, Kolhapur, Noida, Pune, Amravati, Kottayam, Lucknow and Jaipur earlier. “In order to timely serve and counterpart the demand, it was crucial to shift our focus to Tier II and Tier III areas. Apart from regional distributors and manpower; it was indispensable to escalate our presence in Guwahati to be able to reach to our existing and prospective customers and cater to their needs.” commented Mr. Unaez Quraishi, Sales and Distribution Director- System Business Group, Asus Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2