ASUS goes to Guwahati
Shifts focus to Tier II and Tier III cities.June 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
ASUS Technology is on an expansion spree. After its recent foray into Mysore, ASUS now reaches to the Eastern city, Guwahati. Like the existing outlet, this outlet will also feature the entire range of fully working notebooks and netbooks that have been launched in India till date. The retail outlet Datamation - The Technology Shop is located at Ground Floor, Kanchan Complex Basistha Road Wireless Guwahati.
The company plans to magnify its retail presence across the country, by setting up stores in various small cities and towns. The company already has set up stores in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Calicut, Goa, Thane, Raipur, Bhillai, Gurgaon Durgapur, Kanpur, Cochin, Siliguri, Kolhapur, Noida, Pune, Amravati, Kottayam, Lucknow and Jaipur earlier. “In order to timely serve and counterpart the demand, it was crucial to shift our focus to Tier II and Tier III areas. Apart from regional distributors and manpower; it was indispensable to escalate our presence in Guwahati to be able to reach to our existing and prospective customers and cater to their needs.” commented Mr. Unaez Quraishi, Sales and Distribution Director- System Business Group, Asus Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021