Adding 3000 POS in UP
Vadilal plans increased penetration in north India.March 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vadilal Industries Limited, one of the oldest ice cream brands in India, is looking towards increased penetration in north India by adding up to 3,000 retail points of sale in UP and increasing its manufacturing capacity at Bareilly.
The company has already doubled its ice cream manufacturing capacity at its Bareilly plant to 175,000 litres per day (LPD). By increasing its presence through additional retail points of sale, Vadilal intends to obtain leadership position in ice cream business in the north Indian market, especially in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Vadilal is also planning to produce international quality products at a pocket friendly price. The company’s new brands like Badabite, Gourmet and Flingo target the youth and premium segment of the Indian ice cream market.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021