Adding 3000 POS in UP
Vadilal plans increased penetration in north India.March 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Vadilal Industries Limited, one of the oldest ice cream brands in India, is looking towards increased penetration in north India by adding up to 3,000 retail points of sale in UP and increasing its manufacturing capacity at Bareilly.
The company has already doubled its ice cream manufacturing capacity at its Bareilly plant to 175,000 litres per day (LPD). By increasing its presence through additional retail points of sale, Vadilal intends to obtain leadership position in ice cream business in the north Indian market, especially in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Vadilal is also planning to produce international quality products at a pocket friendly price. The company’s new brands like Badabite, Gourmet and Flingo target the youth and premium segment of the Indian ice cream market.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore