Airtel capitalizes on World Cup fever
The contest, which started on 19th Feb, is open for the incumbent retailers of Bharti airtel in Del/ NCR, and there is no need to register.
March 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bharti airtel have announced “Recharge Contest” a never before contest for Retailers in Del/ NCR. Recharge Contest is to popularize the customer cricket pack which is priced at Rs 49, around World Cup and would also help in motivating the retailers through attractive prizes. With the recharge pack, customers would get all the cricket alerts on their mobiles so that they stay abreast of what is happening, even on the move. The contest, which started on 19th Feb, is open for the incumbent retailers of Bharti airtel in Del/ NCR, and there is no need to register.
There are 2 separate contests for retailers and customers. Recharge Contest is for approx 30,000 retailers of 3 zones in Del/ NCR, through which they can win gold coins, microwaves, can go for the final screening of matches and also win titles like Airtel ka Sachin, Man of the Match. This event will last till the duration of World-Cup.
There is a another contest which is for customers ”Airtel Winners Zone “ a unique subscription based contesting service that allows customers to test their cricket knowledge, where they stand to win Hyundai i10 car, (every week) and a BMW X1 sDrive 18i, also LCD TV’s (every day) . Bharti airtel will give away 50 cars as part of this contest. This a nationwide contest.
“Answer Do Car Lo” Contest is open only to members of the Airtel Winners Zone. To play the ‘Airtel Everyday New Car Challenge’ Airtel customers have to subscribe to the ‘Airtel Winners Zone’ by registering to the Airtel Cricket Challenge.
The contest will be open for 43 days and airtel mobile subscribers will get to answer a fresh set of 5 questions, everyday.
Bharti Airtel organizes various contests for customers and retailers in Del/ NCR, contests are usually around significant days, occasions to capitalize on the festive spirit and to make packages popular.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021