Airtel capitalizes on World Cup fever
The contest, which started on 19th Feb, is open for the incumbent retailers of Bharti airtel in Del/ NCR, and there is no need to register.
March 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bharti airtel have announced “Recharge Contest” a never before contest for Retailers in Del/ NCR. Recharge Contest is to popularize the customer cricket pack which is priced at Rs 49, around World Cup and would also help in motivating the retailers through attractive prizes. With the recharge pack, customers would get all the cricket alerts on their mobiles so that they stay abreast of what is happening, even on the move. The contest, which started on 19th Feb, is open for the incumbent retailers of Bharti airtel in Del/ NCR, and there is no need to register.
There are 2 separate contests for retailers and customers. Recharge Contest is for approx 30,000 retailers of 3 zones in Del/ NCR, through which they can win gold coins, microwaves, can go for the final screening of matches and also win titles like Airtel ka Sachin, Man of the Match. This event will last till the duration of World-Cup.
There is a another contest which is for customers ”Airtel Winners Zone “ a unique subscription based contesting service that allows customers to test their cricket knowledge, where they stand to win Hyundai i10 car, (every week) and a BMW X1 sDrive 18i, also LCD TV’s (every day) . Bharti airtel will give away 50 cars as part of this contest. This a nationwide contest.
“Answer Do Car Lo” Contest is open only to members of the Airtel Winners Zone. To play the ‘Airtel Everyday New Car Challenge’ Airtel customers have to subscribe to the ‘Airtel Winners Zone’ by registering to the Airtel Cricket Challenge.
The contest will be open for 43 days and airtel mobile subscribers will get to answer a fresh set of 5 questions, everyday.
Bharti Airtel organizes various contests for customers and retailers in Del/ NCR, contests are usually around significant days, occasions to capitalize on the festive spirit and to make packages popular.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore