Alberto Torresi eyes Rs 30 crore turnover by FYE
Alberto Torresi, an international menís footwear brand, plans an investment of Rs 10 crore for its expansion. Also, the brand is looking at investing Rs 2-3 crore in the capacity building exercises.
September 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Alberto Torresi, an international men’s footwear brand, plans an investment of Rs 10 crore for its expansion. Also, the brand is looking at investing Rs 2-3 crore in the capacity building exercises.
Ishaan Sachdeva, Director, Alberto Torresi remarks, “Our expansion is in terms of foraying into more retail outlets for better accessibility. At present we are present in 100 stores (pan India) in various multi retail outlets such as Shopper’s Stop, Inc. 5, Regal Shoes, etc.”
The brand is set with its new Winter Footwear collection which will be available in stores by September end. The company heavily spends on its R&D activities and has recently introduced stress less varieties of shoes. The technology is world class and is designed to make footwear more light and comfortable. With all this technology, the brand surely eyes for a turnover of Rs 30 crore by financial year 2011-2012.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India