Alberto Torresi eyes Rs 30 crore turnover by FYE
Alberto Torresi, an international menís footwear brand, plans an investment of Rs 10 crore for its expansion. Also, the brand is looking at investing Rs 2-3 crore in the capacity building exercises.
September 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Alberto Torresi, an international men’s footwear brand, plans an investment of Rs 10 crore for its expansion. Also, the brand is looking at investing Rs 2-3 crore in the capacity building exercises.
Ishaan Sachdeva, Director, Alberto Torresi remarks, “Our expansion is in terms of foraying into more retail outlets for better accessibility. At present we are present in 100 stores (pan India) in various multi retail outlets such as Shopper’s Stop, Inc. 5, Regal Shoes, etc.”
The brand is set with its new Winter Footwear collection which will be available in stores by September end. The company heavily spends on its R&D activities and has recently introduced stress less varieties of shoes. The technology is world class and is designed to make footwear more light and comfortable. With all this technology, the brand surely eyes for a turnover of Rs 30 crore by financial year 2011-2012.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021