Allen Solly Now in Trivandrum
Allen Solly launched its flagship store in
August 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Allen Solly launched its flagship store in Trivandrum. The store located at MG Road is its first Exclusive store in Kerala and is an indication of Kerala’s growing importance in brand’s distribution strategy.
The new 2500sq ft store spread over 2 floors is in line with Allen Solly’s new brand direction and a completely revamped Retail identity.
The store has a young, cool and casual feel to it quite like the clothes inside. Given the evolving Indian consumer, a very international appeal has been given to with its range of fixtures, mannequins, lighting and music.
“Allen Solly has always believed in breaking conventions. The brand has been given a young and a casual feel recently and we felt it was time to take it closer to consumers in Kerala. We are confident Kerala will lap up the new and vibrant Allen Solly”, says R.Satyajit, Chief Operating Officer, Allen Solly.
Allen Solly has witnessed high growth in the South. Kerala, TN and AP have been growing by more than 3 times for the brand. Kerala alone has grown by 25% in the last 3 years. Allen Solly has mostly been available in MBOs in Kerala so far.
Allen Solly’s retail presence has also strengthened over the years, having grown more than 300% in retail area over the last 3 years.
As far as exports are concerned, they currently have a reasonable presence in the Middle East. But the aim is to become a huge brand in India and hence, the current focus is on the Indian markets.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021