Allen Solly's EMI offers on suits, blazers purchase
Now buying is easier with EMI
September 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: After Levi's jeans, Allen Solly introduces EMI scheme for formal suits and blazers on a monthly installment basis.
Madura Garments has introduced a scheme in association with HDFC credit cards under which customers can buy Allen Solly suits and blazers in three installments without any interest. "The move is to attract customers including budding corporates, college students and young techies."
Last year, Levi Strauss & Co had introduced similar scheme for its Levi's brand of jeans targeting college goers and young customers.
Allen Solly men's wear starts at Rs 4,999 while women's wear starts at Rs 2,999.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India