Allen Solly's EMI offers on suits, blazers purchase
Now buying is easier with EMI
September 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: After Levi's jeans, Allen Solly introduces EMI scheme for formal suits and blazers on a monthly installment basis.
Madura Garments has introduced a scheme in association with HDFC credit cards under which customers can buy Allen Solly suits and blazers in three installments without any interest. "The move is to attract customers including budding corporates, college students and young techies."
Last year, Levi Strauss & Co had introduced similar scheme for its Levi's brand of jeans targeting college goers and young customers.
Allen Solly men's wear starts at Rs 4,999 while women's wear starts at Rs 2,999.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2