Alpha G:Corp bags Award for Social Marketing (Retail)
One of the fastest growing professional companies in
August 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the fastest growing professional companies in the Indian real estate industry, AlphaG:Corp Development Private Limited, was recently conferred with ‘Excellence in Branding &Marketing Award’ for Social Marketing – Retail, as well as, ‘The Award for India’s GreatestBrand Builder ‘ -Real Estate, was conferred upon Mr. Prodipta Sen, VP Marketing, CorporateAffairs & Retail-Alpha G:Corp, at the CMO Asia Awards for Excellence in Branding andMarketing held at SUNTEC Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre recently.CMO Asia Awards are unique for their global recognition and celebration of leading ChiefMarketing Officers (CMOs), who have shown innovative leadership in building their brandsbeyond regional boundaries and product categories.
Commenting on the company’s latest achievement in a challenging, though successful year,Mr. SK Sayal, Director & CEO, Alpha G:Corp commented, “We feel gratified at receiving thesehonours for our team’s reputation for professionalism and innovation in Indian real estate.Our collective management skills of the past 30 years are best shown in our diligent customerrelations management that has been the cornerstone of our growth.”
Mr. Prodipta Sen, Vice President – Marketing, Retail & Corporate Affairs, Alpha G:CorpDevelopment Private Limited, and Professional Member of the Royal Institution of CharteredSurveyors (RICS) that endeavours to protect consumers and public worldwide with effectivebest practices and regulation, was Noted among India’s Greatest Brand Builders at CMO Asia,2010.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay