Alpha G:Corp bags Award for Social Marketing (Retail)
One of the fastest growing professional companies in
August 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the fastest growing professional companies in the Indian real estate industry, AlphaG:Corp Development Private Limited, was recently conferred with ‘Excellence in Branding &Marketing Award’ for Social Marketing – Retail, as well as, ‘The Award for India’s GreatestBrand Builder ‘ -Real Estate, was conferred upon Mr. Prodipta Sen, VP Marketing, CorporateAffairs & Retail-Alpha G:Corp, at the CMO Asia Awards for Excellence in Branding andMarketing held at SUNTEC Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre recently.CMO Asia Awards are unique for their global recognition and celebration of leading ChiefMarketing Officers (CMOs), who have shown innovative leadership in building their brandsbeyond regional boundaries and product categories.
Commenting on the company’s latest achievement in a challenging, though successful year,Mr. SK Sayal, Director & CEO, Alpha G:Corp commented, “We feel gratified at receiving thesehonours for our team’s reputation for professionalism and innovation in Indian real estate.Our collective management skills of the past 30 years are best shown in our diligent customerrelations management that has been the cornerstone of our growth.”
Mr. Prodipta Sen, Vice President – Marketing, Retail & Corporate Affairs, Alpha G:CorpDevelopment Private Limited, and Professional Member of the Royal Institution of CharteredSurveyors (RICS) that endeavours to protect consumers and public worldwide with effectivebest practices and regulation, was Noted among India’s Greatest Brand Builders at CMO Asia,2010.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021