Amazon.in launches Beauty Store
Store offers more than 5000 productsNovember 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amazon.in has announced the launch of Beauty Store on its marketplace, www.amazon.in. From colour cosmetics in bright bold colours to muted hues; luxurious shampoos and enriched moisturisers, Amazon.in offers an assortment of over 5000 hair care, skin care and beauty products including lipsticks, eye shadows, nail polishes, perfumes, foundations, blushers, rouge, concealers; to skincare lotions, deodorants, shampoos, conditioners, hair colours, hair oils, serums, sprays, and more.
“We are excited to offer a vast selection of Beauty products on Amazon.in soon after launching Fashion Jewellery and Watches”, said Amit Agarwal, Vice President and Country Manager, Amazon India. Amazon.in features selection from several leading brands including Lakme, Revlon, Maybelline, L`Oreal Paris, Colorbar, Lotus Herbals, Oriflame, Olay, Dove, Garnier, Pantene, Neutrogena, Vichy, Head and Shoulders, Sunsilk, and Biotique in one convenient place.
Amazon.in has also introduced Colour Map, a feature that allows customers to view all products of their preferred colour at one glance. Additionally, customers can take advantage of detailed product information, options to shortlist products by features, read customer reviews and personalized recommendations from Amazon.in, to find the perfect product for any look and occasion.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021