Amazon.in launches Beauty Store
Store offers more than 5000 productsNovember 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amazon.in has announced the launch of Beauty Store on its marketplace, www.amazon.in. From colour cosmetics in bright bold colours to muted hues; luxurious shampoos and enriched moisturisers, Amazon.in offers an assortment of over 5000 hair care, skin care and beauty products including lipsticks, eye shadows, nail polishes, perfumes, foundations, blushers, rouge, concealers; to skincare lotions, deodorants, shampoos, conditioners, hair colours, hair oils, serums, sprays, and more.
“We are excited to offer a vast selection of Beauty products on Amazon.in soon after launching Fashion Jewellery and Watches”, said Amit Agarwal, Vice President and Country Manager, Amazon India. Amazon.in features selection from several leading brands including Lakme, Revlon, Maybelline, L`Oreal Paris, Colorbar, Lotus Herbals, Oriflame, Olay, Dove, Garnier, Pantene, Neutrogena, Vichy, Head and Shoulders, Sunsilk, and Biotique in one convenient place.
Amazon.in has also introduced Colour Map, a feature that allows customers to view all products of their preferred colour at one glance. Additionally, customers can take advantage of detailed product information, options to shortlist products by features, read customer reviews and personalized recommendations from Amazon.in, to find the perfect product for any look and occasion.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore