Ambience Mall: Operational From July 7
Ambience Commercial Developers Pvt Ltd-promoted Ambience Mall, Delhi will become
June 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ambience Commercial Developers Pvt Ltd-promoted Ambience Mall, Delhi will become operational from July 7 this year. Located in Vasant Kunj, the mall has a gross leasable area (GLA) of 1.1 million sq.ft. The mall has basement parking with ground and three floors in addition.
The various brands present in the mall include Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Pantaloons, Westside, Collective and PVR. The mall has both the minimum guarantee and revenue sharing rental models with retailers.
The main traction of the mall is its Young Savvy Trendy (YST) style positioning. The local architect for the mall is Achal Kataria and Associates while the lead design architect is from Singapore, DP Architect.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India