Ambience Mall: Operational From July 7
Ambience Commercial Developers Pvt Ltd-promoted Ambience Mall, Delhi will become
June 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ambience Commercial Developers Pvt Ltd-promoted Ambience Mall, Delhi will become operational from July 7 this year. Located in Vasant Kunj, the mall has a gross leasable area (GLA) of 1.1 million sq.ft. The mall has basement parking with ground and three floors in addition.
The various brands present in the mall include Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Pantaloons, Westside, Collective and PVR. The mall has both the minimum guarantee and revenue sharing rental models with retailers.
The main traction of the mall is its Young Savvy Trendy (YST) style positioning. The local architect for the mall is Achal Kataria and Associates while the lead design architect is from Singapore, DP Architect.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021