Amul maintains its top position in Asia Pacific
Amul has a reason to smile. The brand has been
July 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amul has a reason to smile. The brand has been ranked as the number one ‘Indian’ brandin Asia Pacific for the second consecutive year in the list of top 1,000 brands released bya media magazine published from Hong Kong and Singapore.
The brand has also maintained the top position in dairy brand. It has piped the leadingbrands of the Asia Pacific region like Kraft, Dutch Lady, Dumex, Walls, Anchor,Everyday.
Amul's ranking has jumped from 83rd in 2009 to 73rd this year, an official at Amul saidadding “There is no other 'Indian' brand in the list of Top 1,000 brands ahead of Amul.”The survey has been conducted in Australia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong,Malaysia etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021