Amul maintains its top position in Asia Pacific
Amul has a reason to smile. The brand has been
July 08, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Amul has a reason to smile. The brand has been ranked as the number one ‘Indian’ brandin Asia Pacific for the second consecutive year in the list of top 1,000 brands released bya media magazine published from Hong Kong and Singapore.
The brand has also maintained the top position in dairy brand. It has piped the leadingbrands of the Asia Pacific region like Kraft, Dutch Lady, Dumex, Walls, Anchor,Everyday.
Amul's ranking has jumped from 83rd in 2009 to 73rd this year, an official at Amul saidadding “There is no other 'Indian' brand in the list of Top 1,000 brands ahead of Amul.”The survey has been conducted in Australia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong,Malaysia etc.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint