Amway India: Targets 22 per cent growth
Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd has set a barometer for itself to reach
June 23, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd has set a barometer for itself to reach the growth target of 22 per cent for the fiscal year 2010. Last year, the company recorded a sales turnover of Rs 1407 crore.
William S. Pinckney, MD & CEO, Amway India, said, “We have grown from Rs 799 to Rs 1128 to Rs 1407 crore over the past three years, essentially as the quality of the Amway pick-up centres have undergone a sea change and are more experiential for the consumer. The ability to place orders on the web has also led to higher productivity from distributors and our TV ad campaigns have definitely enhanced the brand Amway on a national scale. Going forward, we will focus on four key strategic pillars to drive growth – business excellence, consumer experience, distributor experience and products & brands”.
The company is planning to add 20 more brand experience centres to the existing 9 centres. The company’s lead category – Nutrition & Wellness and Cosmetics contributes to 60 per cent of the revenues.
The company also finds the eastern region as a major market for its products and so it emphasises on tapping the opportunities through its distributors
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India