Asian Paints ropes in Deepika Padukone as brand ambassador
Asian Paints ropes in Deepika Padukone as brand ambassadorSeptember 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
MUMBAI, SEPT 3: Asian Paints today said it has roped in Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone to endorse its brand, Royale Play.
This is the first time the company has appointed a brand ambassador to market its product, which identified women as its target group.
“Deepika is today’s modern youth style icon. I believe that she really embodies values that we wish to epitomise through our brand Royale Play,” Asian Paints President for Market Technology Amit Syngle said.
Expressing delight to be Asian Paints’ brand ambassador, Padukone said, “I feel a sense of achievement after having signed up with an iconic brand like Asian Paints. Royale Play is a creative and fun brand designed for youngsters who like to personalise their homes“.
Asian Paints, which is also Asia’s third largest paint company, operates across 17 countries with, 23 manufacturing facilities.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear