Auchan on expansion spree
Plans 60 stores in India.April 08, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of India’s fastest growing international hypermarket chain, Auchan, looks at investing in multi-brand retail as it plans to open 60 stores in India. Auchan, which is currently present in India through a JV with Max Hypermarkets, has 13 hypermarkets in India.
The brand has stores in Bangalore, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Mangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune and planning more stores by 2015 in cities like Bhopal, Mohali, Indore, Chennai, Vishakapatnam, and Chandigarh.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores