Audio books @Reado
Reado will retail audio books from over 200 stores.February 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
A new website for audio books, dubbed as Reado, has been introduced at the World Book Fair. The website was launched by Think Ink Media Inc with 100-plus leading book titles, which have been converted into downloadable audio books.
The new website will retail its audio books from over 200 stores across India, including online retailing through Flipkart.com and leading book stores like Crossword, Landmark, Reliance Time Out, Om Book Shop, Media Mart and WHSmith.
Reado`s CEO and Co-Founder, Sumit Suneja, said: "We believe the future of reading is listening. Therefore, in addition to the audio books on CDs, we are providing convenient direct digital downloads. We are providing a retail platform for not just our in-house productions but also to other external productions, starting with audio books by international audio book giants Gildan Media and Brilliance Audio."
The audio books are available in various formats like directly mobile phone downloads, MP3 downloads, iPad, iPhone, Android and other tablet devices, making listening easier.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG