Axis honoured by Frost & Sullivan
Axis Receives Award for Airport Video Surveillance Systems Provider of the Year
June 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Axis Communications, the global leader in the network video market, has won the 2011 Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Aerospace and Defence Award for Airport Video Surveillance Systems Provider of the Year.
“Axis is committed to delivering leading technology and innovative best practices in aviation surveillance as the industry evolves over time,” commented Oh Tee Lee, Regional Director, South Asia Pacific Region, Axis Communications. “We are extremely thrilled to receive the Asia Pacific Aerospace and Defence Award for Airport Video Surveillance Systems Provider of the Year by Frost & Sullivan. This accolade bears a true testament to Axis’ tireless efforts in establishing strong roadmaps and domain expertise in the areas of aviation infrastructure.”
The award also affirms Axis’ overall market leadership position for IP video surveillance. In India, Axis network video solutions are used at Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport and Hyderabad’s Rajiv Gandhi International Airport to meet their surveillance needs.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore