BHPC ropes in Gautam Gambhir
All set to launch new labels to enhance the portfolio of global brands and expand the retail presence of the existing ones.
October 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Beverly Hills Polo Club, the international apparel brand in casual fashion, announced Gautam Gambhir as its first Brand Ambassador for India. Spencers Retail, the master licensee of the brand in India and which also has other international brands like Mark Ecko catering to the youth and Ladybird which is a kidswear brand, is set to launch new labels to enhance the portfolio of global brands and expand the retail presence of the existing ones.
Speaking on the sidelines of the event, Mr. Sanjiv Goenka, Vice Chairman, RPG Enterprise, said that, we will be taking the count of BHPC stores to 30 by the end of this fiscal from the existing 14. By the end of the next year the company plans to open a total of 100 outlets of BHPC, he added further. The total investment plan for the expansion is around Rs 35 crore.
BHPC, whose product range for the Indian market currently consists of: iconic graphic T-Shirts, Polo Shirts and Jeans, plus Fashion Accessories, Bags, Wallets, Eyewear, Fragrances, Caps and Watches for Men and Women, entails an investment of around Rs 40 lakh per store.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear