Baaya Design goes online
Launches e-commerce web portal.
Tags: baaya designOctober 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
BAAYA DESIGN launches its e-commerce site for the first time. If you are a folk Art connoisseur but with a tinge of contemporary feel to it, Baaya design is the place to be. BAAYA DESIGN has launched a simple site with three secured modes of payment i.e. Credit Card, Debit Card & Cash on Delivery (COD) that can be used to purchase from the vast range of product available.
BAAYA DESIGN is committed to bringing you eco friendly products that are both stylish and functional. The Merchandise offerings include folk art paintings, marble and sandstone artifacts, folk art painted lamps & lighting, mirrors, trays & coasters, vases, blue pottery items, beaten copper crafts, sabai multigrass products, cane products, bastar wrought iron products cutlery and utensils made in copper, black pottery etc, wire mesh products, handpainted photo frames, pillowcases, table mats, animal figurines and many other home accessories.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019