Baaya Design goes online
Launches e-commerce web portal.
Tags: baaya designOctober 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
BAAYA DESIGN launches its e-commerce site for the first time. If you are a folk Art connoisseur but with a tinge of contemporary feel to it, Baaya design is the place to be. BAAYA DESIGN has launched a simple site with three secured modes of payment i.e. Credit Card, Debit Card & Cash on Delivery (COD) that can be used to purchase from the vast range of product available.
BAAYA DESIGN is committed to bringing you eco friendly products that are both stylish and functional. The Merchandise offerings include folk art paintings, marble and sandstone artifacts, folk art painted lamps & lighting, mirrors, trays & coasters, vases, blue pottery items, beaten copper crafts, sabai multigrass products, cane products, bastar wrought iron products cutlery and utensils made in copper, black pottery etc, wire mesh products, handpainted photo frames, pillowcases, table mats, animal figurines and many other home accessories.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India