Bata India unveils new store in New Delhi
Altogether 59 stores in NCR
August 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bata India Limited, India’s leading footwear retailer and manufacturer, launched its new store in South Delhi; spread over more than 3,000 sq feet in DLF Place Mall Saket. The store offers a complete range of stylish footwear and accessories like handbags & belts. Located in one of the premium and busiest shopping malls of the city, this store offers thousands of designs for the customers.
The new Bata store is made as per Bata’s global format; designed by experienced designers and architects, using the latest retail techniques and the best quality of furniture to enhance the store’s layout and provide for an attractive product display. The well planned layout of the store eases the movement in different sections of the store and provides a perfect backdrop for customers to browse at leisure and shop in a relaxed and pleasing atmosphere. The new Bata store delivers an enjoyable shopping experience in an aesthetically designed ambience with attentive, friendly and trained staff.
Inaugurating the store, Mr. Marcelo Villagran, Managing Director, Bata India Limited said “We are pleased to offer our customers yet another store in one of the premium and busiest shopping malls of the city. Our objective is to make shoe shopping a pleasurable affair for our consumers.
Bata India is expanding its retail chain, by adding 70 new stores this year in the same global format. These spacious stores will present consumers with the largest variety of footwear designs and styles, with the best in class service.”
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India