Bata India unveils new store in New Delhi
Altogether 59 stores in NCR
August 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bata India Limited, India’s leading footwear retailer and manufacturer, launched its new store in South Delhi; spread over more than 3,000 sq feet in DLF Place Mall Saket. The store offers a complete range of stylish footwear and accessories like handbags & belts. Located in one of the premium and busiest shopping malls of the city, this store offers thousands of designs for the customers.
The new Bata store is made as per Bata’s global format; designed by experienced designers and architects, using the latest retail techniques and the best quality of furniture to enhance the store’s layout and provide for an attractive product display. The well planned layout of the store eases the movement in different sections of the store and provides a perfect backdrop for customers to browse at leisure and shop in a relaxed and pleasing atmosphere. The new Bata store delivers an enjoyable shopping experience in an aesthetically designed ambience with attentive, friendly and trained staff.
Inaugurating the store, Mr. Marcelo Villagran, Managing Director, Bata India Limited said “We are pleased to offer our customers yet another store in one of the premium and busiest shopping malls of the city. Our objective is to make shoe shopping a pleasurable affair for our consumers.
Bata India is expanding its retail chain, by adding 70 new stores this year in the same global format. These spacious stores will present consumers with the largest variety of footwear designs and styles, with the best in class service.”
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India