Bharti Retail launches third store in NCR
Bharti Retail, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bharti Enterprises, announced the launch of its third compact-hyper store ‘easyday Market' in the National Capital Region.
April 01, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bharti Retail, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bharti Enterprises, announced the launch of its third compact-hyper store ‘easyday Market' in the National Capital Region. The store opened in Ghaziabad's Opulent Mall, follows easyday Market's opened in Jaipur and Ghaziabad last month. The latest store has a shopfloor area of 25,000 sq ft and offers 15,000 products including, fashion wear, home ware, electronics and electrical appliances, mobile phones, toys, books, food and grocery, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021