Big Bazaar launches second store in Ghaziabad
Big Bazaar has announced the launch of its second store in Ghaziabad. Spread over 58,365 sq.ft., the new Big Bazaar store is located in Aditya City Centre, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram.
March 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Big Bazaar has announced the launch of its second store in Ghaziabad. Spread over 58,365 sq.ft., the new Big Bazaar store is located in Aditya City Centre, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram. The new store will feature some of the other Future Group retail formats such as - Food Bazaar, Depot, Star & Sitara Saloon, Food Court, Bakery, Fit & Healthy and Famous Basics. For the first time a new retail format - Home Bazaar has also been added to a Big Bazaar store. With the launch of this store, Big Bazaar now has 109 stores across India. With over 1.6 lakh products under various categories, the new Big Bazaar will be a destination store catering to every single household need of the entire family, under one roof. The store offers a wide range of formal, casual, ethnic and denim apparel for women, men, children and infants; a wide collection of accessories such as sunglasses, watches and handbags and general merchandise products (including plastics, crockery, utensils, home care and home fashion products, utensils, footwear, toys, plastics, stationary, luggage, sports goods, and gifting options). Additionally, food and groceries (Food Bazaar); electronics (Electronics Bazaar); mobiles (Mobile One); books and music, beauty and wellness products will also be available at Big Bazaar. Sadashiv Nayak, President, Big Bazaar said, "This store will make shopping more convenient for the residents of Ghaziabad. We are a consumer-driven company, which ensures that all our Big Bazaar stores fulfil the needs of the entire household under one roof. The great offerings that we provide our customers, both in terms of quality and competitive pricing, have helped us earn the trust of millions of families across the country. We are delighted to add one more store to the Big Bazaar family."
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations