Black Panther: Plans brand expansion
With the Soccer world cup at its peak moments, the craze
July 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
With the soccer world cup at its peak moments, the craze for sports product has alsogained momentum, Black Panther, the well-known sports brand is also geared up toprovide sports lovers the quality apparels and other sportswear products.
At present the company has about five EBOs in India – three in Mumbai and two inIndore spread over 250 to 300 sq ft. The company plans to open five more EBOs by theend of first quarter of 2011, specifically, two in Mumbai and one each in Hyderabad, andPune.
In the large format retail outlets, Black Panther has its presence in Shoppers Stop,Globus, Pantaloons, Central, Pyramid, Reliance, Hyper City, Royal Sporting House,Aditya Birla Retail and Magnet.
The company is also having talks with the reputed international brands to extend itsproduct portfolio to fitness equipments also to match the garments range.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2