Black Panther: Plans brand expansion
With the Soccer world cup at its peak moments, the craze
July 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
With the soccer world cup at its peak moments, the craze for sports product has alsogained momentum, Black Panther, the well-known sports brand is also geared up toprovide sports lovers the quality apparels and other sportswear products.
At present the company has about five EBOs in India – three in Mumbai and two inIndore spread over 250 to 300 sq ft. The company plans to open five more EBOs by theend of first quarter of 2011, specifically, two in Mumbai and one each in Hyderabad, andPune.
In the large format retail outlets, Black Panther has its presence in Shoppers Stop,Globus, Pantaloons, Central, Pyramid, Reliance, Hyper City, Royal Sporting House,Aditya Birla Retail and Magnet.
The company is also having talks with the reputed international brands to extend itsproduct portfolio to fitness equipments also to match the garments range.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021