Boggi Milano opens its 10th store
The leading Italian menswear and lifestyle brand, Boggi Milano, announced the launch of its brand new store at the Market
November 11, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading Italian menswear and lifestyle brand, Boggi Milano, announced the launch of its brand new store at the Market City, Phoenix Mall, Pune. The brand entered India in 2008 under a joint venture with real estate major DLF’s retail management subsidiary, DLF Brands Ltd and currently operates ten stores in the country.
The store is launched with the chic and stylish Fall Winter collection from the Italian brand and is targeted at fashion conscious, sophisticated and well travelled men.
Anand Nair, Brand Head, Boggi Milano, said, “We are extremely pleased and contended to launch our new store, here in Pune. This is our yet another step towards offering India with high-end niche apparel directly from Italy. It is our constant endeavour to bring to our fashion-conscious patrons, a complete exposure to the latest trends and fine clothing. Pune is one of the fastest growing markets in India and we are very keen on capitalising the huge opportunities and potential that this fashion-oriented city has to offer. We are planning to launch another four stores in this financial year between Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore. Currently, we have our fall winter collection with three classic unique lines -- Blue, Black and Resort by the brand. The colours span from various blue tones to medium and dark grays, while mastic, hazelnut and military greens are tastefully blended in garments.”
Boggi Milano operates in over a dozen countries and has around 90 exclusive outlets across the world.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years