Bombay Dyeing to expand
Plans to set up 50 new age stores this fiscalJune 09, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bombay Dyeing, the flagship company of the Wadia Group, has plans to open 50 new age stores with contemporary design and product specific displays by the end of current fiscal.
In a recent media interaction, Ashok Kaul, CEO, Retail, Bombay Dyeing, said, “The new stores would be targeted to young customers and will have an area ranging between 700 and 1,600 sq ft.” The company currently has 350 stores pan-India, including 16 stores that are owned by the company.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear