Bombay Dyeing to expand
Plans to set up 50 new age stores this fiscalJune 09, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bombay Dyeing, the flagship company of the Wadia Group, has plans to open 50 new age stores with contemporary design and product specific displays by the end of current fiscal.
In a recent media interaction, Ashok Kaul, CEO, Retail, Bombay Dyeing, said, “The new stores would be targeted to young customers and will have an area ranging between 700 and 1,600 sq ft.” The company currently has 350 stores pan-India, including 16 stores that are owned by the company.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore