Bose's home theatre for 4.78 lakh
Launches new home theatre
September 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: Premium entertainment systems maker Bose Corporation announced the launch of a home theatre priced at 4,78,013 on Wednesday in India. The new product 'VideoWave' with inbuilt speakers will be available in the market from October 15 onwards at select Bose stores."We expect the new product to have a substantial positive impact on sales," said Ratish Pandey, country manager, Bose India.
On an average, branded home theatres available in the Indian market are priced from 7,500 onwards.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years