Bose's home theatre for 4.78 lakh
Launches new home theatre
September 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: Premium entertainment systems maker Bose Corporation announced the launch of a home theatre priced at 4,78,013 on Wednesday in India. The new product 'VideoWave' with inbuilt speakers will be available in the market from October 15 onwards at select Bose stores."We expect the new product to have a substantial positive impact on sales," said Ratish Pandey, country manager, Bose India.
On an average, branded home theatres available in the Indian market are priced from 7,500 onwards.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group