Brandhouse Oviesse enters Chennai
The joint venture of Brandhouse Retail Limited and Oviesse S.p.A of Italy
July 26, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The joint venture of Brandhouse Retail Limited and Oviesse S.p.A of Italy, known as Brandhouse Oviesse Ltd, is all geared up to open its large spacious OVS fashion outlet in Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi.
The company aims at making its strong presence through its Italian OVS brand. The company would foray its brand at the Express Avenue Mall early next month. Outlets in Pune, Mumbai and Gurgaon are also on the cards.
Brandhouse is a leading Indian fashion retailer. Currently, it is the master franchisee for brands like Reid & Taylor, Belmonte, Carmichael House & Stephens Brothers. Moreover, it is the exclusive India franchisee for international luxury brand like Alfred Dunhill.
The company has plans to foray in metros, min-metros and tier II cities by opening around 190 stores, thus making the net project target of Rs 1,500 crore in the next five years.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2