Brandhouse Oviesse enters Chennai
The joint venture of Brandhouse Retail Limited and Oviesse S.p.A of Italy
July 26, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The joint venture of Brandhouse Retail Limited and Oviesse S.p.A of Italy, known as Brandhouse Oviesse Ltd, is all geared up to open its large spacious OVS fashion outlet in Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi.
The company aims at making its strong presence through its Italian OVS brand. The company would foray its brand at the Express Avenue Mall early next month. Outlets in Pune, Mumbai and Gurgaon are also on the cards.
Brandhouse is a leading Indian fashion retailer. Currently, it is the master franchisee for brands like Reid & Taylor, Belmonte, Carmichael House & Stephens Brothers. Moreover, it is the exclusive India franchisee for international luxury brand like Alfred Dunhill.
The company has plans to foray in metros, min-metros and tier II cities by opening around 190 stores, thus making the net project target of Rs 1,500 crore in the next five years.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021