Bulgari celebrates 125th anniversary, in style
To celebrate the 125th anniversary of Bulgari’s foundation, The Bulgari Ginza Tower in Tokyo presented two exclusive gift boxes.
November 10, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
To celebrate the 125th anniversary of Bulgari’s foundation, The Bulgari Ginza Tower in Tokyo presented two exclusive gift boxes. The first box features a bottle of prestigious Dom Pérignon Réserve de l'Abbaye Vintage 1990 and two selections of the finest Bulgari chocolates handmade by Bulgari's master chocolatier. The second box includes four chocolate gems reproducing a 1910 vintage Bulgari advertisement like pieces of a mosaic. The exclusive combination of Dom Pérignon Réserve de l'Abbaye Vintage 1990 complemented by Bulgari Chocolate gems is presented in elegantly designed gift boxes etched with the iconic golden brand logo celebrating Bulgari's 125th Anniversary .This unique gift box is dedicated to Vintage lovers who will appreciate this additional expression of Bulgari's style and dedication to excellence distinctive of any Bulgari creation. The gift box opens to reveal four chocolate gems featuring a 1910 vintage Bulgari advertisement. Like a mosaic, each chocolate features a different flavour: from the white truffle, considered as the Italian culinary jewel, to balsamic vinegar, saffron and porcini mushrooms, all blending together in perfect harmony. Each luscious chocolate gem features the finest and most sophisticated aromas and is handcrafted with the finest quality ingredients, in line with the dedication to excellence that distinguishing any Bulgari creation.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi