Bulgari celebrates 125th anniversary, in style
To celebrate the 125th anniversary of Bulgari’s foundation, The Bulgari Ginza Tower in Tokyo presented two exclusive gift boxes.
November 10, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
To celebrate the 125th anniversary of Bulgari’s foundation, The Bulgari Ginza Tower in Tokyo presented two exclusive gift boxes. The first box features a bottle of prestigious Dom Pérignon Réserve de l'Abbaye Vintage 1990 and two selections of the finest Bulgari chocolates handmade by Bulgari's master chocolatier. The second box includes four chocolate gems reproducing a 1910 vintage Bulgari advertisement like pieces of a mosaic. The exclusive combination of Dom Pérignon Réserve de l'Abbaye Vintage 1990 complemented by Bulgari Chocolate gems is presented in elegantly designed gift boxes etched with the iconic golden brand logo celebrating Bulgari's 125th Anniversary .This unique gift box is dedicated to Vintage lovers who will appreciate this additional expression of Bulgari's style and dedication to excellence distinctive of any Bulgari creation. The gift box opens to reveal four chocolate gems featuring a 1910 vintage Bulgari advertisement. Like a mosaic, each chocolate features a different flavour: from the white truffle, considered as the Italian culinary jewel, to balsamic vinegar, saffron and porcini mushrooms, all blending together in perfect harmony. Each luscious chocolate gem features the finest and most sophisticated aromas and is handcrafted with the finest quality ingredients, in line with the dedication to excellence that distinguishing any Bulgari creation.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear