Burg chalks India plan
Burg Wristwatch Mobile Phones debut in India.April 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Converting the imaginations into reality, Burg, the world’s most advanced Wristwatch Mobile Phone brand, has announced its India entry. The first flagship showroom of Burg in Delhi was inaugurated by Burg’s Global Sales Director, Koen Pieters, who is on his maiden India visit.
In Delhi alone, Burg has opened two retail outlets in a day at Moments Mall, Patel Road, Kirti Nagar, and GK-I, M Block Market. One Burg outlet has been opened in Kolkata and there are plans to open 20 outlets of Burg within the next one year. Inaugurating the stores in Delhi, Koen Pieters said, “India is the next focus destination for Burg in its global road map. We will keep introducing our wide range of futuristic products for Indian consumers at their door steps.” The two other retail outlets of Delhi-NCR will subsequently be opened at MGF Mall in Gurgaon and Greater Kailash.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear