Burg chalks India plan
Burg Wristwatch Mobile Phones debut in India.April 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Converting the imaginations into reality, Burg, the world’s most advanced Wristwatch Mobile Phone brand, has announced its India entry. The first flagship showroom of Burg in Delhi was inaugurated by Burg’s Global Sales Director, Koen Pieters, who is on his maiden India visit.
In Delhi alone, Burg has opened two retail outlets in a day at Moments Mall, Patel Road, Kirti Nagar, and GK-I, M Block Market. One Burg outlet has been opened in Kolkata and there are plans to open 20 outlets of Burg within the next one year. Inaugurating the stores in Delhi, Koen Pieters said, “India is the next focus destination for Burg in its global road map. We will keep introducing our wide range of futuristic products for Indian consumers at their door steps.” The two other retail outlets of Delhi-NCR will subsequently be opened at MGF Mall in Gurgaon and Greater Kailash.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn