Café Coffee Day’s brand new ‘Dialogue’
Coffee giant Café Coffee Day, which earlier announced plans to take the brand global, now has a new brand identity with a look that stands for ‘relax and dialogue’.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 2 ) |
Coffee giant Café Coffee Day, which earlier announced plans to take the brand global, now has a new brand identity with a look that stands for ‘relax and dialogue’. The new ‘squared’ logo is a dialogue box with the words Café Coffee Day written in specially created fonts and the new ambience has been designed after speaking to customers, coffee aficionados and other stakeholders. The new look, created by Landor Associates, is meant to strengthen the brand’s identity as a social and friendly hub. Coffee cafés are often seen as places where people meet and have a coffee. The new brand identity of Café Coffee Day is a step towards reaffirming such a notion. Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Co Ltd, which owns the Café Coffee Day brand, will invest close to Rs 150 crore this financial year on redesigning its existing stores and for opening new stores. The plan is to have around 1,000 outlets by the end of the financial year 2010. The company, which posted a turnover of around Rs 750 crore this year is working towards revenues of $1 billion by 2015.
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWebâ€™s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale