Café Coffee Day’s brand new ‘Dialogue’
Coffee giant Café Coffee Day, which earlier announced plans to take the brand global, now has a new brand identity with a look that stands for ‘relax and dialogue’.
October 08, 2009 | comments ( 2 ) |
Coffee giant Café Coffee Day, which earlier announced plans to take the brand global, now has a new brand identity with a look that stands for ‘relax and dialogue’. The new ‘squared’ logo is a dialogue box with the words Café Coffee Day written in specially created fonts and the new ambience has been designed after speaking to customers, coffee aficionados and other stakeholders. The new look, created by Landor Associates, is meant to strengthen the brand’s identity as a social and friendly hub. Coffee cafés are often seen as places where people meet and have a coffee. The new brand identity of Café Coffee Day is a step towards reaffirming such a notion. Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Co Ltd, which owns the Café Coffee Day brand, will invest close to Rs 150 crore this financial year on redesigning its existing stores and for opening new stores. The plan is to have around 1,000 outlets by the end of the financial year 2010. The company, which posted a turnover of around Rs 750 crore this year is working towards revenues of $1 billion by 2015.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor