Cafe Coffee Day may launch IPO
IPO may take place in Mumbai, next yearMay 28, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cafe Coffee Day, India’s biggest coffee chain, is likely to start its initial public offering (IPO) in Mumbai next year, media reports indicated.
In addition, the company may file a draft prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) later this year. However, there was no confirmation on this development by Cafe Coffee Day.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2