CaratLane opens in Hyderabad
Second 全olitaire Experience Lounge'.
Tags: caratlaneOctober 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
CaratLane.com, India’s first and largest online retailer of diamond solitaires and precious jewellery opened its second ‘Solitaire Experience Lounge’, in the posh neighbourhood of Road No 36, at Jubilee Hills. The hi-tech lounge will exhibit over 1,40,000 solitaire diamonds and CaratLane’s signature collections of precious jewellery. The 1500 sq ft hi-tech lounge, designed to encourage “browsing”, similar to shopping on a website, is equipped with several touch screens and iPads that showcase the CaratLane collection.
The experiential luxury lounge will provide the ultimate window-shopping nirvana coupled with trials of different diamond mounts and a how-to-guide on buying the right diamond. This is the on-ground extension of the CaratLane online store which houses one of India’s largest solitaire diamond collections, and counts among its patrons, discerning online shoppers and jewellery connoisseurs. Given its density of experienced jewellery buyers as well as tech-savvy citizens, Hyderabad was the obvious first choice to set up the second Solitaire Experience Lounge, within months of opening the first at New Delhi.
“The Solitaire Experience Lounge is about taking CaratLane to where the customer is. We have seen a consistent rise in the number of shoppers at CaratLane.com, and believe that the Lounge will delight those who are still unsure about the online buying experience. Given the high-value of the purchase, the ‘touch and feel’ factor provided here will make it easier for customers to buy solitaires online”, said Mithun Sacheti, CEO and co-founder, CaratLane.
The customer attendants at the Solitaire Lounge take special care to run through the buying process of diamonds with each customer, in adherence to CaratLane’s thrust on customer education on diamond purchases. This initiative, while being targeted at experienced online customers also reaches out to the traditional diamond and solitaire buyer who requires high personal attention due to the nature of the category.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores