Carrefour’s 1st Cash & Carry Store in India
Parsvnath Developers Limited (PDL) announced its first Cash & Carry Store in India
January 04, 2011 | comments ( 2 ) |
Parsvnath Developer Limited, a pioneer in the concept of Metro Malls is developing the Seelampur Metro Mall. Carrefour, the second largest retailer in the world has marked its much awaited entry into Indian market by opening its first Cash and Carry store.
Recognising the enviable location of the mall, it’s finest Architecture, the world’s 2nd largest retailer zeroed down on Seelampur Metro Mall for its first store, which again epitomises the property development expertise of Parsvnath Developers Limited.
PDL is developing in total 13 malls on the metro malls on a B.O.T arrangement with DMRC in areas across Delhi. The Metro Mall at Seelampur is the 8th Mall which PDL has completed and is another step forward to decongest and diversify the areas where people can have a world class shopping experience.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Pradeep Jain, Chairman, Parsvnath Developers Limited, said, “We are proud to welcome Carrefour, which is the 2nd largest retailer in the world into the booming retail market of India. This development for Carrefour once again proves the superior real estate development and execution skills of Parsvnath Developers Limited. Metro Mall, Seelampur will provide them with the most enviable location in capital and will provide the world class cash & carry experience to its customers”.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India