CavinKare enters dairy segment
Launches milkshakes; appoints Ashwin as brand ambassador.May 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
CavinKare Pvt Ltd, the FMCG company, forays into a new product range, dairy product - Cavin’s Milkshake. This is the first time that the brand has entered beverage segment as beauty products are their forte.
For the new product, the FMCG player also roped in cricketer Ravichandran Ashwin as the brand ambassador. Ashwin will also endorse the entire range of dairy products under the brand Cavin’s which goes by the tagline ‘So tasty, So healthy’.
Speaking on the association, T. D. Mohan, Joint Managing Director of CavinKare Pvt Ltd said, “Ravichandran Ashwin personifies the brand, its core values and we have recognised a great synergy between him and our brand. The ideal blend of energy and spirit makes Ashwin the right choice of being the face for Cavin’s Milkshake.”
He also added “Mothers today have immense trust in Cavin’s range of products. Mother’s would love a product like Cavin’s Milkshakes as it is both healthy and Tasty. Thus it is a win-win situation for both the mother and her family.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG