CavinKare enters dairy segment
Launches milkshakes; appoints Ashwin as brand ambassador.May 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
CavinKare Pvt Ltd, the FMCG company, forays into a new product range, dairy product - Cavin’s Milkshake. This is the first time that the brand has entered beverage segment as beauty products are their forte.
For the new product, the FMCG player also roped in cricketer Ravichandran Ashwin as the brand ambassador. Ashwin will also endorse the entire range of dairy products under the brand Cavin’s which goes by the tagline ‘So tasty, So healthy’.
Speaking on the association, T. D. Mohan, Joint Managing Director of CavinKare Pvt Ltd said, “Ravichandran Ashwin personifies the brand, its core values and we have recognised a great synergy between him and our brand. The ideal blend of energy and spirit makes Ashwin the right choice of being the face for Cavin’s Milkshake.”
He also added “Mothers today have immense trust in Cavin’s range of products. Mother’s would love a product like Cavin’s Milkshakes as it is both healthy and Tasty. Thus it is a win-win situation for both the mother and her family.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India