Cbazaar.in gets a new avatar
Cbazaar.in now adorns a fresh logo and a styled website.February 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cbazaar.in now adorns a fresh logo and a styled website. The look offered is elegant and contemporary. The fresh and nouveau look will appeal the ‘on the go’ lifestyle of the ‘now’ generation. Strong ethics and creative thoughts have driven the present design, which innovatively address customer needs.
This makeover will facilitate the stores’ vision of being on par with fashion brands worldwide. Growing 100 per cent Y-on-Y, this scintillating change will earn shoppers’ delight and build customer loyalty. Commenting on the new look, Rajesh Nahar, CEO and Co-Founder, Cbazaar.in said, "Draping the theme of tranquility and 'on the go' attitude, Green has become the perfect choice for Cbazaar, the abode of traditional and contemporary fashion."
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category