Cbazaar.in gets a new avatar
Cbazaar.in now adorns a fresh logo and a styled website.February 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cbazaar.in now adorns a fresh logo and a styled website. The look offered is elegant and contemporary. The fresh and nouveau look will appeal the ‘on the go’ lifestyle of the ‘now’ generation. Strong ethics and creative thoughts have driven the present design, which innovatively address customer needs.
This makeover will facilitate the stores’ vision of being on par with fashion brands worldwide. Growing 100 per cent Y-on-Y, this scintillating change will earn shoppers’ delight and build customer loyalty. Commenting on the new look, Rajesh Nahar, CEO and Co-Founder, Cbazaar.in said, "Draping the theme of tranquility and 'on the go' attitude, Green has become the perfect choice for Cbazaar, the abode of traditional and contemporary fashion."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021