Celio opens two stores in Mumbai
Celio, the hi-fashion French menís apparel brand, has launched two more stores in Mumbai at Colaba and Inorbit Mall, Vashi. Spread over 600 and 1,400 sq.ft. respectively, the store at Inorbit Mall wil
March 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Celio, the hi-fashion French men’s apparel brand, has launched two more stores in Mumbai at Colaba and Inorbit Mall, Vashi. Spread over 600 and 1,400 sq.ft. respectively, the store at Inorbit Mall will host the spring summer collection 2010 under its casual and sportswear categories while the Colaba store will emphasise on a complete range of sportswear collections for men.
“Celio is already present in Mumbai at the R City Mall and Palladium. The South presence includes the recent store in Chennai in Ampa Mall and Brigade Road in Bangalore,” says Rajat Luthra, CEO, Celio Future Fashion Limited.
“We plan to keep up with the expansion spree and look forward to opening more stores in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore. We will also escalate our growth in the North through stores in Chandigarh and Ludhiana. We are excited with the momentum and we look forward to Celio becoming the key destination for all the fashion lovers,” Luthra informs.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG