Celio opens two stores in Mumbai
Celio, the hi-fashion French menís apparel brand, has launched two more stores in Mumbai at Colaba and Inorbit Mall, Vashi. Spread over 600 and 1,400 sq.ft. respectively, the store at Inorbit Mall wil
March 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Celio, the hi-fashion French men’s apparel brand, has launched two more stores in Mumbai at Colaba and Inorbit Mall, Vashi. Spread over 600 and 1,400 sq.ft. respectively, the store at Inorbit Mall will host the spring summer collection 2010 under its casual and sportswear categories while the Colaba store will emphasise on a complete range of sportswear collections for men.
“Celio is already present in Mumbai at the R City Mall and Palladium. The South presence includes the recent store in Chennai in Ampa Mall and Brigade Road in Bangalore,” says Rajat Luthra, CEO, Celio Future Fashion Limited.
“We plan to keep up with the expansion spree and look forward to opening more stores in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore. We will also escalate our growth in the North through stores in Chandigarh and Ludhiana. We are excited with the momentum and we look forward to Celio becoming the key destination for all the fashion lovers,” Luthra informs.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India