Channelplay-360 ARC form JV
Entered into a JV to establish 360 Channelplay.February 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Channelplay Limited India and Dubai-based events, activation and social media entity, 360 ARC, have entered into a JV to establish 360 Channelplay. 360 Channelplay will serve as global marketing and retail services organization, focused on developing markets.
Speaking on the occasion, Nikhil Nair, Head of Operations of 360 ARC, said, “We have been in discussions with Channelplay for a while now. The attention to detail and market reach of Channelplay is what made us align with them. We understand clearly that a strong activation idea can only come to light if executed seamlessly. We find Channelplay to be the right partner for the market.”
Sukhpreet Singh, Director of the new entity, 360 Channelplay, said, “We are eagerly waiting to improvise and introduce some of the path breaking backend work done by Channelplay in India and abroad. Our endeavour in the coming months would be to generate a functional system to take our client service and product offerings to the next level.”
360 ARC, established in 2007 in Dubai, has to its credit over 1,100 global activation projects and is a strong experiential marketing contender in the electronics and technology activation space. In a short span of four years, the agency has established offices across London, South Africa and Korea and has forayed into the Indian market as well.
Channelplay, on the other hand, is one of India’s leading retail marketing agencies. Founded in 2006, Channelplay now works with the world’s top companies in the Mobile Phone, Consumer Electronics, IT and FMCG industries, providing services for In-Store Sales, Visual Merchandising, Sales Training, Shopper Research, Loyalty Programmes and Consumer Activation.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India