Channelplay-360 ARC form JV
Entered into a JV to establish 360 Channelplay.February 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Channelplay Limited India and Dubai-based events, activation and social media entity, 360 ARC, have entered into a JV to establish 360 Channelplay. 360 Channelplay will serve as global marketing and retail services organization, focused on developing markets.
Speaking on the occasion, Nikhil Nair, Head of Operations of 360 ARC, said, “We have been in discussions with Channelplay for a while now. The attention to detail and market reach of Channelplay is what made us align with them. We understand clearly that a strong activation idea can only come to light if executed seamlessly. We find Channelplay to be the right partner for the market.”
Sukhpreet Singh, Director of the new entity, 360 Channelplay, said, “We are eagerly waiting to improvise and introduce some of the path breaking backend work done by Channelplay in India and abroad. Our endeavour in the coming months would be to generate a functional system to take our client service and product offerings to the next level.”
360 ARC, established in 2007 in Dubai, has to its credit over 1,100 global activation projects and is a strong experiential marketing contender in the electronics and technology activation space. In a short span of four years, the agency has established offices across London, South Africa and Korea and has forayed into the Indian market as well.
Channelplay, on the other hand, is one of India’s leading retail marketing agencies. Founded in 2006, Channelplay now works with the world’s top companies in the Mobile Phone, Consumer Electronics, IT and FMCG industries, providing services for In-Store Sales, Visual Merchandising, Sales Training, Shopper Research, Loyalty Programmes and Consumer Activation.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store