Cherishing Moments opens in Delhi
2nd kiosk for the brand in the country.
Tags: cherishing momentsFebruary 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cherishing Moments has opened its second kiosk in the country at Select CityWalk, Saket, Delhi. Spread over 100 sq.ft., the kiosk deals in products such as wax hands, baby memory prints, designer candles, and body copy. Speaking on the occasion, Sugandha Malhotra, Founder, Cherishing Moments, said: "We are very excited on the opening of our second kiosk in the country at ct CityWalk, one of the most admired shopping malls in India. Now, we are all set to spread moments of joy among people along with giving away a great unique keepsake, which people can cherish for years to come in other major cities as well." The company plans to open one more kiosk by the end of this financial year and eight more in the next fiscal for which it is currently in talks with shopping malls such as Inorbit (in Mumbai and Baroda), WTP Jaipur, and few others in Delhi.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India