Cherishing Moments opens in Delhi
2nd kiosk for the brand in the country.
Tags: cherishing momentsFebruary 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Cherishing Moments has opened its second kiosk in the country at Select CityWalk, Saket, Delhi. Spread over 100 sq.ft., the kiosk deals in products such as wax hands, baby memory prints, designer candles, and body copy. Speaking on the occasion, Sugandha Malhotra, Founder, Cherishing Moments, said: "We are very excited on the opening of our second kiosk in the country at ct CityWalk, one of the most admired shopping malls in India. Now, we are all set to spread moments of joy among people along with giving away a great unique keepsake, which people can cherish for years to come in other major cities as well." The company plans to open one more kiosk by the end of this financial year and eight more in the next fiscal for which it is currently in talks with shopping malls such as Inorbit (in Mumbai and Baroda), WTP Jaipur, and few others in Delhi.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021