Chhabra 555 on an expansion spree
Chhabra 555, ethnic apparel retailer, plans to expand
April 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chhabra 555, ethnic apparel retailer, plans to expand in the retail forefront with 10 new outlets in the current financial year.
Targeting to capture around 10 % share in key markets of the country by 2015 had opened 12 outlets last year. The company at present has 45 outlets in total across the country.
The brand is famous for its women bridal wear and is leveraging the targets on established supplier base, strong distribution network and effective accounting mechanisms.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG