Chhabra 555 on an expansion spree
Chhabra 555, ethnic apparel retailer, plans to expand
April 16, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chhabra 555, ethnic apparel retailer, plans to expand in the retail forefront with 10 new outlets in the current financial year.
Targeting to capture around 10 % share in key markets of the country by 2015 had opened 12 outlets last year. The company at present has 45 outlets in total across the country.
The brand is famous for its women bridal wear and is leveraging the targets on established supplier base, strong distribution network and effective accounting mechanisms.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn