China’s TCL expansion plan in India
TCL Corporation, one of China's largest electronics
November 02, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
TCL Corporation, one of China's largest electronics and appliance manufacturers, plans to strengthen its base in India by launching an impressive line of products as well as expanding into new markets in the country. TCL announced an ambitious 30 million dollars investment plan aimed at increasing its share in the Indian consumer electronic market.
The Chinese company entered the Indian market by establishing a 100 per cent subsidiary, TCL India Holdings Pvt. Ltd, with a range of impressive products that embodied the latest technology and met the budget of every Indian household.
As a world leading consumer electronics product manufacturer, TCL has adopted a brand strategy, “The Creative Life”, which brings to the fore the company’s strong culture of innovation and breakthrough inventions. “The Creative Life” product range comprises of washing machines, air-conditions, refrigerators LED and LCD TVs. The LED TVs boasts of exceptional features such as Dynamic Natural Light, Eye Protection, Energy Saving, Full HD, and USB.
TCL in its endeavor to focus and establish itself as a strong contender in the Indian market, plans to expand its sales & services network across the India, from the current base of 20 branch offices and dealer network of over 5000, which is supported by 136 service franchisees. At present TCL has a stronghold in southern market and is now eyeing the eastern and western regions to garner larger market share.
The company is also an OEM to some of the leading electronic brands in the country and has reinforced its position as a quality manufacturer by signing Videocon as its strategic partner which entitles them to supply Videocon with LCD, CRT TVs and ACs for a period of 2010-2011.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India