China’s TCL expansion plan in India
TCL Corporation, one of China's largest electronics
November 02, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
TCL Corporation, one of China's largest electronics and appliance manufacturers, plans to strengthen its base in India by launching an impressive line of products as well as expanding into new markets in the country. TCL announced an ambitious 30 million dollars investment plan aimed at increasing its share in the Indian consumer electronic market.
The Chinese company entered the Indian market by establishing a 100 per cent subsidiary, TCL India Holdings Pvt. Ltd, with a range of impressive products that embodied the latest technology and met the budget of every Indian household.
As a world leading consumer electronics product manufacturer, TCL has adopted a brand strategy, “The Creative Life”, which brings to the fore the company’s strong culture of innovation and breakthrough inventions. “The Creative Life” product range comprises of washing machines, air-conditions, refrigerators LED and LCD TVs. The LED TVs boasts of exceptional features such as Dynamic Natural Light, Eye Protection, Energy Saving, Full HD, and USB.
TCL in its endeavor to focus and establish itself as a strong contender in the Indian market, plans to expand its sales & services network across the India, from the current base of 20 branch offices and dealer network of over 5000, which is supported by 136 service franchisees. At present TCL has a stronghold in southern market and is now eyeing the eastern and western regions to garner larger market share.
The company is also an OEM to some of the leading electronic brands in the country and has reinforced its position as a quality manufacturer by signing Videocon as its strategic partner which entitles them to supply Videocon with LCD, CRT TVs and ACs for a period of 2010-2011.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021