Club J by Raghuvendra Rathore
Launches his new label.August 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Designer Raghavendra Rathore brings his signature style to the world of denim by launching a new label, Club J. Club J lays emphasis on classic styling and amazing European cuts, crests, logos and family totems. Apart from clothing, the brand also offers other accessories.
"With Club J, I am looking to design for smaller towns, because that’s where the aspiration is being built and that the brand has already received awesome response from Kolkata,” says Raghuvendra Rathore.
Club J has its presence in major cities in Northeast such as Guwhati, Shillong, Kohima, Imphal, and Agartala. Moving ahead, during the wedding season this year, he plans to launch Club Jodhpur, an ethnic wear collection.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint