Club J by Raghuvendra Rathore
Launches his new label.August 01, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Designer Raghavendra Rathore brings his signature style to the world of denim by launching a new label, Club J. Club J lays emphasis on classic styling and amazing European cuts, crests, logos and family totems. Apart from clothing, the brand also offers other accessories.
"With Club J, I am looking to design for smaller towns, because that’s where the aspiration is being built and that the brand has already received awesome response from Kolkata,” says Raghuvendra Rathore.
Club J has its presence in major cities in Northeast such as Guwhati, Shillong, Kohima, Imphal, and Agartala. Moving ahead, during the wedding season this year, he plans to launch Club Jodhpur, an ethnic wear collection.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021